- As recommended by the Dept of Public Heath, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the office and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your visit.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call the office at 720-459-8420 for instructions. We will let you know when to come upstairs.
- Once upstairs, you will need to check-in at the table next to elevator. Your temperature will be taken and you will be screened again. Once clear, you will asked to enter the office. Upon entering the office, you will be asked sanitize your hands. Please be sure to bring your mask. You will be required to wear a mask until you are seated in the treatment room. All our staff will be wearing PPE.
- We are asking only the patient to come to the office. If you have to accompany the patient, for example a child, then we ask only one person to accompany and maintain social distancing in the reception area.
- We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of all the changes. Please be aware that appointment times may be longer in some instances. Please be patient. Look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Roopi Kattaura at Ardas Family Dental in Parker, Colorado, is proud to offer dental implants to patients who have missing teeth. Because of their durability, dental implants remain a popular
Retainers are essential for maintaining your teeth’s position after braces are removed. These dental appliances are worn lifelong to prevent the natural shifting of teeth. But irregularly sterilizing your retainer